Moon unstable releases - release notes
release notes are for pre-release versions of Pale Moon. They may
include notes for public betas and the "rolling" unstable
Please understand that these release notes are concise summaries,
nothing more, and not an exhaustive record of all changes.
If you find bugs in these versions, please report them in the issue tracker for UXP. When you do so, please check if the bug has
already been reported before by others to prevent duplicate
the tracker. If you report bugs, make sure to include the build date
(as found in the about box) and provide clear information about the bug:
Also make sure that before you report a bug, that you verify if the bug
also manifests with default preferences and no installed add-ons
(preferably create a new profile to check).
indication of what version of the browser this was found in (x86, x64,
Windows, Linux, exact version and build (see "About" box))
- Clear description of the bug found, with a concise and
clear title for the issue
(include exact circumstances and exact error messages, if any)
- Steps to reproduce
(what exactly do you do to cause the bug to become apparent?)
- Expected results
(given the steps taken, what did you expect the browser to do?)
- Actual results
(what did the browser do instead of what was expected?)
Current trunk progress (major and recent changes
For a more detailed and complete list of changes, check out the commit
- Implemented most of CustomElements v1. (preffed, not
due to reliance on shadow DOM).
- Implemented parts of shadow DOM v1 (ongoing).
- Aligned tab-size with the spec and unprefixed it.
- Fixed a devtools crash related to timeline snapshots.
- Disabled DOM filesystem API by default.
- Removed Phone Vibrator API.
- Updated Brotli library to 1.0.9.
- Updated JAR lib code.
- Optimized UI code (v2).
- Cleaned up HPKP leftovers.
- Changed default compatMode version to 68.0 (since .9 makes
some frameworks unhappy)